Terms and Conditions for Philips Installer Program
- Subject to these terms and conditions, each participant (“Participant”) in the Philips Installer Program (“Program”) may be entitled to incentives as set out in the Program.
- Participant confirms that in participating in the program, it is not in breach of any code of conduct pertaining to it.
- Signify reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to replace incentives with another of similar value at any time and without prior notice. All incentives are not exchangeable for cash.
- Signify reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that attempts to mislead, manipulate and / or commit foul play which contravene these terms and conditions.
- Signify reserve the right to change, amend, delete or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time. Participant agrees to be bound by any such changes.
- Signify reserves the right to conduct regular audits on Participant to verify eligibility and compliance with these terms. In case of non-compliance, Signify may decide to disqualify Participant from any incentives, without any refund or alternative compensation. Such right of audit includes the right to:-
- Audit information and documents relating to the purchase of qualifying products to ensure compliance with these terms; and
- Audit information and documents relating to the award and consumption of any and all incentives to ensure compliance with these terms.
- Signify makes no warranties or representations either expressed or implied, with regard to the type, quality or fitness of the products provided as incentives under this Scheme (“Products”). Products will be accompanied by warranty information from the manufacturer and claims must be directed to the manufacturers directly. Signify has no liability towards any loss, injury, damage resulting from the use of the Products. Any such dispute(s) may be solely taken up by the qualified participant(s) with the concerned manufacturing company or its service provider.